[vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]1. If you have not already done so, register for IDEA Week first.
2. After you register, you will be sent an email from Sched (firstname.lastname@example.org) entitled “You’re Invited to IDEA Week.” When you receive this email, press the “Set Your Password” button.
3. Doing this will take you to Sched’s website where you will be required to create a password. Once you have created a password and pressed “Save Password,” WRITE IT DOWN because you will need to use it later.
4. After you have created a password, you will be taken to your Sched profile page. Scroll to the bottom.
5. Once you have completed as much of your profile as you like, click “Save Settings” on the bottom of your profile page.
6. Now, scroll back up to the top of your profile page and press the “event schedule” link under “Profile Saved!”
DOWNLOADING THE IDEA WEEK APP TO REGISTER FOR SESSIONS
7. Now it’s time to download the IDEA Week App for your mobile device!
To do so, switch to your mobile device now, if not already on it. If you do not want to download the IDEA Week app to register for sessions, you can still easily register for sessions on a computer. To do so, simply follow the “Registering for IDEA Week Events On the Web” instructions further on in this guide.
1. For Apple devices, press the “App Store” icon and search for “idea week.” It will be the first item in the App Store that comes up and will look like this:
2. For Android devices, press the “Google Play Store” icon in the main “Apps” folder. Search for “idea week.” Scroll down to the Apps area and click the IDEA Week app button. The app’s icon will look like this:
8. Once you have installed the IDEA Week app, open it. Once open, click the “My Account” icon on the bottom right of the screen.
9. This will take you to the app login screen. Press the blue “Log In” button.
10. This will take you to the app login screen where you will be asked to input your “Email or Username” and your “Password.” Once you have done so, press “Log In.”
- For “Email or Username,” use the email address you used to register for IDEA Week (i.e., the one where the Sched email in step one was sent to).
- For “Password,” use the password you created in step two.
If you get an error message, either the email address you inputted was not the one discussed in step one of these instructions or the password you established in step two is not the one you inputted on this screen.
11. Once you have successfully logged in, it’s time to begin registering for individual sessions! To do so, simply press the “Schedule” icon on the bottom of the app.
12. Doing this will take you to the IDEA Week 2019 calendar of events. Simply scroll up and down on this screen to see all of IDEA Week’s many sessions. To learn more about a session, OR TO ADD IT TO YOUR SCHEDULE, click on a session.
13. Clicking on a session will take you to a screen with a session description and session speakers. If you would like to add this session to your schedule, simply press the “Add to My Sched” link and you will automatically be registered for it.
14. To view all the sessions you are registered for, click the “My Sched” button in the “Schedule” tab.
15. To unregister for a session, from the “My Sched” area, click on the session you would like to unregister and press the “Remove from Sched” blue button. Doing this will unregister you for that particular session.
Registering for IDEA Week Events On the Web
1. After saving your Sched profile and pressing the “event schedule” link under “Profile Saved!,” you will be taken to the IDEA Week 2019 calendar of events.
2. Simply scroll up and down on this page to see all of IDEA Week’s many sessions. To learn more about a session, OR TO ADD IT TO YOUR SCHEDULE, place your cursor over the event’s name. This will cause a box to appear containing the session description and session speakers. If you would like to add this session to your schedule, simply press the “Add to My Sched” link and you will be automatically registered for it.
3. To view which sessions you have added to your IDEA Week 2019 schedule, click on the silhouette of a person icon in the upper right of your screen. This will cause a box to drop down. Select “My Sched” to view the sessions you are registered for.